Covenant Community Services is hosting the inaugural Hope in a Cup Golf Day. The event will be held on Monday, November 7, 2016 at Seven Oaks Country Club. The unique nature of the event is a full day of golf with teaching by a PGA professional, Jim Coles. Another unique feature is the format. Players can play a marathon style with as many holes as possible or play as many as you like. The schedule runs from 8:30 am to a concluding banquet at 5:30 pm. Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner and beverages are provided.
The entry fee of $500.00 per player can be achieved by raising funds and awareness for the work of Covenant Community Services or players can make a donation. For example, a donation of $2,000.00 enables company, or individual, to bring 4 players. If you choose a fundraising strategy, a webpage and other materials are available to you for support. Here is the page of Covenant CEO, Randy Martin – Randy Martin Hope in a Cup Page.
The purpose behind the Hope in a Cup Golf Day is to raise funds and awareness. Funding is
needed to train, employ, and mentor former foster youth in Kern County. Awareness is needed to shed light on the reality that faces former foster youth as they make the difficult transition from dependence to independence. Covenant was recently highlighted in an Annual State Report for their work with former foster youth in the State of California. The report can be found at this link and Covenant is highlighted on page 19 – John Burton Annual Report.
Please consider becoming a sponsor today or joining us at the Hope in a Cup Golf Day with Jim Coles. You will have a great day of golf and impact the lives of former foster youth. You will help Covenant Community Services, and our dedicated team, to coach former foster youth to restore their lives and transform their generations.
Space is limited to 30 golfers. We already have a few sign-ups so act fast! Use this as a corporate sponsorship. Help Covenant raise awareness. Raise or donate at least $3,000.00 and receive some amazing incentives.
- Raise $3,000 in pledge support and earn… A one-night stay at the beautiful Bacara Resort in Goleta (or a voucher of equal value)
- Raise $5,000 in pledge support and earn…One-night stay and all meals at Bacara (or a voucher of equal value)
- Raise $7,500 in pledge support and earn… Unlimited golf package for 2 days and 2 nights at the fabulous Ojai Valley Inn and Spa (or a voucher of equal value)
- Raise $10,000 in pledge support & earn… Unlimited golf package for 2 days and 2 nights AND a 2-night spa package at the Ojai Valley Inn and Spa (or a voucher of equal value)
- Raise $15,000 in pledge support & earn… A 3-night golf & spa package at the scenic La Costa Resort in Carlsbad (or a voucher of equal value)
- PEBBLE BEACH! Raise $20,000 in pledge support & earn… A once-in-a-lifetime 2-night stay and golf package at Pebble Beach! (or a voucher of equal value)
Remember… You’re welcome to recruit and invite as many sponsor partners as you can, and their totals will be added to whatever you raise toward your overall goal. Non-golfing sponsor partners are those who will raise pledge support through their personal network because of their desire to help provide hope and love to abused and neglected children too.
Sign up by calling in today! 661-333-0071 or email email@example.com Jim or Randy will help you step-by-step to raise funds and awareness!itinerary